legal news

Register | Forgot Password

In re C.C. CA3
This case is based on conversations between high school students. C.C. attended high school with G.O., B.L., and I.F. He spoke with his three classmates about guns and school shootings. He showed G.O. a “to do list” of people he wanted to shoot, including students, teachers and school officials. He told I.F. about how he would orchestrate a school shooting and shared his list of intended victims. He spoke with B.L., who shared her own to do list. After a math teacher confiscated C.C.’s school-issued laptop, a search history that included a Google search for “school shooting simulator” was discovered as well as C.C.’s to do list and notes alluding to a school shooting. When questioned by a school resource officer, C.C. said he was just joking. I.F. was not afraid because she did not believe he would carry out a school shooting. G.O. originally thought C.C. was joking, but became scared when he told her not to attend school because he was going to shoot up their English class

Search thread for
Download thread as

Quick Reply

Your Name:
Your Comment:

smiling face wink grin cool nod sticking out tongue raised eyebrow confused shocked shaking head disapproval rolling eyes sad mad

Click an emoji to insert it into your message. You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:

Home | About Us | Privacy | Subscribe
    © 2024 Fearnotlaw.com The california lawyer directory

Copyright © 2024 Result Oriented Marketing, Inc.

attorney
scale