legal news

Register | Forgot Password

P. v. Salas CA4/2
On December 7, 2011, an information charged defendant with using a false document under Penal Code section 114 (count 1), and indecently exposing himself under section 314, subdivision (1) (counts 2 & A3).
On March 9, 2012, pursuant to the terms of a plea agreement, the People added count 4—that defendant falsely impersonated another under section 529. Thereafter, defendant pled no contest to counts 2, 3, and 4, and the court dismissed count 1. The court then imposed a low term of 16 months, with 288 days of custody credits plus 288 days of conduct credits. The sentence was “deemed served in full” and defendant was released from custody.
In the plea agreement, defendant initialed term number 14, which stated: “I understand that if I am not a citizen of the United States, deportation, exclusion from admission to the United States, or denial of naturalization will result from a conviction of the offense(s) to which I plead guilty/no contest.”

Search thread for
Download thread as

Quick Reply

Your Name:
Your Comment:

smiling face wink grin cool nod sticking out tongue raised eyebrow confused shocked shaking head disapproval rolling eyes sad mad

Click an emoji to insert it into your message. You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:

Home | About Us | Privacy | Subscribe
    © 2024 Fearnotlaw.com The california lawyer directory

Copyright © 2024 Result Oriented Marketing, Inc.

attorney
scale