legal news

Register | Forgot Password

Premier Brain & Spine Institue v. Cudia CA6
According to plaintiffs’ complaint, in July 2019 defendant posted two reviews on the Yelp consumer review website that contained false statements about them. Copies of the reviews as they appeared on Yelp were attached to the complaint. The later of the reviews is as follows (with italics indicating portions alleged to be false): “Edward Rustamzdeh [sic] neglects his patients as soon as he is done operating. He is non responsive, abusive, condescending and has zero bed side manner. When I was one month post surgery (an S1 to L5 fusion and decompression of the nerves), I began having sharp shooting pain down both my legs and in my lower back. It obviously scared me to death, and I called his office immediately. His medical assistant, Nicole, diagnosed me over the phone telling me I had sciatica and to see my primary care physician. I was shocked and said I wanted to see the doctor. She said, he didn’t want to see me.

Search thread for
Download thread as

Quick Reply

Your Name:
Your Comment:

smiling face wink grin cool nod sticking out tongue raised eyebrow confused shocked shaking head disapproval rolling eyes sad mad

Click an emoji to insert it into your message. You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:

Home | About Us | Privacy | Subscribe
    © 2024 Fearnotlaw.com The california lawyer directory

Copyright © 2024 Result Oriented Marketing, Inc.

attorney
scale